1. The promoter is Paddo Inn [ABN: 57 980 280 436] whose registered office is at 338 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021.
2. The competition is open to persons 18 year or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is by filling out and submitting The Paddo Inn Guest Survey and responding to all questions.
6. Entries open from 20 Feb 2020. Closing date for entry will be 20 March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete our Paddo Inn Guest Survey via the form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PaddoInn.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. The promoter and its agents will individually judge each entry based on the creative merit of answers received and will select in its discretion the winner of the competition. The promoter will determine the number of participating entrants in its absolute discretion but it will ensure that there are at least three entrants.
11. Entries must not be obscene, offensive or inappropriate, or infringing upon the rights of any third party. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrants or entries where there is reasonable suspicion of any unlawful or improper conduct, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
12. Entrants will be notified by email by 30 March 2020, if they have won the competition.
14. The prize is as follows: $250 food and beverage voucher to Paddo Inn.
15. The prize is to be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher prize are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
16. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of the management at Paddo Inn and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
There's a bus stop right outside on Oxford Street.
Support animals are welcome.
You are welcome to bring your own celebratory cakes. In the restaurant we will cut and serve your cake. In the front bar we will provide napkins and a knife for you to cut the cake.
Our dress code is smart casual.
There's plenty of street parking within walking distance, metered parking on Oxford street and some all day parking spots in the back streets.
There's full access to our front bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Unfortunately there is no access to our private dining room on the first floor. A disabled bathroom is available.
Children are welcome until 10pm. Please advise at time of booking if you have any specific requirements.
We're closed Christmas Day.
A group booking is only confirmed once a valid credit card is received and recorded with the reservation at the time of booking. A credit card number is required to secure the booking.
A cancellation fee of 50% per booking will be charged if the booking does not show or if it is cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice.
All cancellations are to be communicated directly via phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require confirmation of final numbers 24 hours prior to the booking and this is the minimum number that will be charged.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the booking services team on 02 9380 5913.
** 10% gratuity applies to all group reservations. Any enquiries for exclusive dining & events will need to be booked separately through our Events Manager.